Concrete Raising Corporation has been providing quality concrete repairs to Southeastern Wisconsin since 1947.
Concrete Raising Corporation (CRC) is considered by many independent sources and media outlets to be Southern Wisconsin’s “Go-To Contractor” for inspection, consulting, and repair services. CRC has been in the concrete repair business for decades but always on the forefront of the industry, developing equipment modifications and specialized cement mixes that mean cost saving and longer lasting repairs. CRC is the area leader in concrete raising and repair because of their competitive pricing, skill, and fast, friendly service. Here is the CRC Difference! Call today for your free estimate!
Concrete Raising Corporation (CRC) can raise, level, and stabilize: sidewalks, driveways, garage floors, patios, pool decks, steps, stoops, curb and gutter, street and highway pavement, bridge approaches, industrial floors, parking lots, airport runways, and building foundations. In essence, virtually any slab-on-grade concrete within a residential, commercial, industrial, or municipal setting, can be raised back to its original grade.
There are many advantages of Raising Concrete versus replacement:
- Cost savings are often 1/3 to 1/2 the cost of replacement (varies by location & job type)
- Immediate Access To The Area
- Minimal curing time: walk on raised concrete immediately, drive within hours
- Environmentally friendly process. Consult the “Green Aspects” page
- Shorter job completion time
- No concrete to remove and haul away
- No grading, base preparation, or forms to build and or remove
- Less mess. No re-landscaping needed.
- No costly replacement of grass, flowers, shrubs, or trees.
Contact us for your free estimate today!